Indigo Destinations wants to give you .....
"An Experience to Remember"
For more than 15 years, Lynn Nolden, the creator of Indigo Destinations, has been involved with introducing people of all ages to the rich natural and cultural diversity found in Manitoba. Every tour has been put together with the goal of giving each and every visitor the opportunity to look, learn,
listen, and feel. Indigo Destinations provides a wide range of outdoor and nature based activities.
All activities can be customized to fit your budget, time frame, and the amount of interactive activities that you would like.
- Guided boat tours of the Red River and Netley Marsh area – ideal
for bird watching.
- Expeditions to south Lake Winnipeg or Lockport also available.
- Ice fishing on Lake Winnipeg or the Red River.
- Fishing for greenbacks (walleye) or channel catfish in the north
Red River or Netley Marsh area.
- We can provide traditional or modern “shore lunch” fish fries for
your small events of up to 50 people.
- History or nature enthusiasts.
- Special low fat or low sodium alternatives provided in addition
to the traditional deep fried fish deep fried potatoes and baked beans.
Tours and hands on activities at the Narcisse Snake Dens. Best viewing season is
during May or September/October, when the snakes are the most active in the denning area.
ustom nature interpretation programs on any aspect of the ecosystem or environment.
Specialties include white-tailed deer, bears, wolves, moose, fish, forestry, botany, and wetlands.
Icelandic history tours for the Interlake area including the Gimli and Hecla Island area.
Coaching in sport fishing techniques available for both experts and beginners.